Confidentiality statement regarding the protection of privacy with regard to personal data
The Federal Public Service (FPS) Public Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment, and its Climate Change Department respect the privacy of users. Although most information is available on this site without having to provide personal data, personal information may be requested from the user. In this case, the data are processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the processing of personal data. free circulation of these data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter GDPR).
The FPS Public Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment ensures the processing of your personal data in an appropriate, relevant and limited way to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
2. What is personal data ?
For the purposes of Article 4, 1° of the GDPR, a personal data is "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as the person concerned); is deemed to be "an identifiable natural person" a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity".
3. Who is the Data Protection Officer (DPO) ?
A data protection officer has been appointed at the FPS Public Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment. The Data Protection Officer is the contact person for all questions relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. You can contact the DPO via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via the postal address :
Data Protection Officer
Eurostation – bloc 2
Place Victor Horta, 40 PB 10
4. Which data is processed by the Climate Change Department and for what purposes is this data processed ?
When you access this website, the consulted servers potentially collect the following data automatically :
- the IP address that was assigned to you at the time of connection
- the date and time of access to the service
- the visited pages
- the browser used
- the platform and / or operating system installed on your computer or mobile device
- the search engine and keywords used to find this website
- the downloaded files
- the choice of language
- the website from which you arrived on this website
This information and data will be processed for the sole purpose of measuring the number of users in the various sections of the site and making improvements. It will never be used to build a user profile.
5. What are your rights related to your personal data processed by the Climate Change Department ?
- You have a number of rights with respect to your personal data. Some of these rights apply only in limited circumstances.
- You have the right to access your personal data processed by the FPS Public Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment.
- You have the right to obtain, as soon as possible, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. Given the purpose of the processing, you have the right to have any incomplete personal data concerning yourself completed.
- You have the right, in certain cases provided for by the GDPR, to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data..
- You have the right, in certain cases provided for by the GDPR, to oppose at any time, for reasons relating to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right, in certain cases provided for by the GDPR, to obtain the erasure of your personal data as soon as possible.
6. How can you exercise your rights ?
You have the right to consult your personal data, you can check its accuracy and you can request correction of any errors concerning this data. For this purpose, you can contact the site manager, which is the Climate Change Department.
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and to file a judicial appeal if you consider that your rights are not respected or that the processing of your personal data constitutes a violation of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In order to file a complaint, you must send your request to the following address :
Rue de la Presse 35
E-mail : email@example.com
This policy is subject to possible updates. You are therefore asked to read it episodically in order to be informed. The updated policy will always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.